Paul G Meins
© 2019 Paul G Meins. All rights reserved.
Actuarial and Pension Services to the Legal Profession
Expert advice can be provided on the following:
- pension sharing, CETVs and capital value of financial needs in divorce cases
- apportionments and the valuation of life and reversionary interests in trusts
- pension losses in personal injury cases
- the quantification of pension losses on the termination of employment through unfair or wrongful dismissal
- pension issues in cases of negligence brought against lawyers, advisers or trustees
- discounted cash flow projections arising in leases, capital projects and other financial transactions.
If desired, a report on quantum can be provided in the first place to assist in settlement negotiations. This would then serve as the basis for a full report, compliant with the Civil/Family Procedure Rules, if the case proceeds to trial.
Paul G Meins does not provide investment advice.